I’m going to go all romantic on everyone now, and a bit more suave than usual. While I’ve never really experienced romance before, I like to think that someday it will present itself. And when it does, here are some of the things I believe it will be like.
- A nice stroll along the beach at nighttime.
- A candlelit dinner cooked by the not so prepared me.
- A trail of roses leading to a finely made bed.
- Marvin Gaye and Barry White serenading in the background.
- Laughing and embracing until the early morning.
- Beautiful love being made.
So call me cheesy, but I’d love me some of that.